List of active policies
1. Who is collecting the dataATE Enterprises Ltd
2. What data is being collected & stored?
Individual’s name, email address and the course(s) they are enrolled on.
3. Will the data be shared with any third parties?
ATE policy is that no individuals data is shared with third parties.
4. How will the data be used?
The information will be used for assisting students with access into the Learning Management System only.
5. What rights does the data subject have within this site?
A right of access to a copy of their data at any time for no cost. Requests will be undertaken by the DPO.
A right in certain circumstances to have inaccurate personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed.
6. How can the data subject raise a complaint?
Any complaints can be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting the DPO via this site.
ATE Enterprises Ltd is committed to to the principles of data protection and will trade in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). In order to deliver this, ATE Enterprises Ltd has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) who is responsible for the processing of personal data: